To Purchase Art:
• Please include the name of the item(s) of interest in the field provided.
• Non-local sales of limited prints processed securely though Etsy.
• Apologies, I do not ship glass, frames, or original paintings.
Art Licensing / Usage Inquiries / Legal:
• I retain all rights to every piece of my artwork in perpetuity.
• When working with others I may grant limited permissions at my discretion.
• My artwork and my name are my brand. I will not grant permission, sell rights, or license my artwork to represent
commercial interests or adorn products that are not branded as Amber Marine and under the control of my company.
• DO NOT use or reproduce my artwork or any version of it in any way without my express written consent in the form of a signed contract from my attorney. Doing so is theft of my copyright protected intellectual property, very much against the law, and subject to claims for damages.
• Artist's Note About Messages:
I receive an amazing ton of messages - I do my very best but I am a hopeless introvert and I tend to get overwhelmed. I frequently unplug from the web. I may be slow to respond, and I'm sorry that I can't respond to everyone.
Thank you for your understanding, I love you guys and I'm deeply grateful for all your kind words and support of my artwork!
I am still here, but will not be attending live events until it is safe. I'm avoiding the web to stay sane, and working on new stuff while I am on this break. My automated online shoppe is still open, and I check my email once every few days.
Please stay safe out there, fishfriends. Masks save lives.
Email Contact Form
Art Suggestion List & About Commissions:
For the foreseeable future, I do not offer commissions. My creative spirit is a flighty creature, and art that is up to my standards is always born of random strikes of inspiration. However, I do keep a suggestion list of marine animals that my art collectors and friends would like to see in my artwork.
How The List Works:
If I paint something from the list, it is in no particular order. I spend a lot of time on each of my creations, averaging about 8 new paintings per year, so please remember it could be a long time - there's easily six years worth of art on this list!
If you'd like to add a sea critter name to the list, send me a message using the field above. In the event I paint your critter, I will send you an email! (If you want to call dibs on purchasing the original painting, let me know in your message.)
The List: (Links in blue are finished!)
California Grey Whale
Great White Shark II
Cuvier's Beaked Whale
Portuguese Man O' War
The Loch Ness Monster (!)
Leatherback Sea Turtle
Mole Crab / "Sand Flea"
Leafy Sea Dragon